Illinois  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/19/13, 8:27 pm

If there are very little edvidence on a 1st degree murder can a sentence be shorten with a good lawyer

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search