Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/22/13, 7:54 pm

I ws held in contempt of court for missing child support paymnts.The judge gave me 2 months to make a payment of 750$ . am I suppose to pay my normal support for next 2 plus 750$ , just the 750$ , or since mey ex gets my tax refund of atleast 1200$ or more will that count as my payment?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search