Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Illinois

I was just sent a cease and desist letter from my stalker abusive ex. He's the one who has been stalking me and is now using his best friend who is a bankruptcy lawyer to find out my address to drive by my house and locate private information about me. I need to know what to do because his friend is abusing his power and trying to pin this on me as I have not contracted him in years! Should I file an order if protection? Can I have his lawyer/friend also be served with a cease and desist? His lawyer also knows info about me because he handled my divorce. This is just unreal.

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

Your issues pertains to family law and/or criminal law. You need to stop wasting your time on the Internet where general questions can be answered and actually talk in person to an attorney who will be able to help you. If you need help finding an attorney, call the Chicago Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service and ask for a referral.

Good luck-

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Illinois

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms