Legal Question in Investment Law in Illinois

If I have assets that require me to add an umbrella policy, how much should I purchase. Are any of my assets protected ie trust funds, IRA's and so forth?

Asked on 5/26/11, 2:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should discuss this with an insurance professional.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/11, 7:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Investment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now