Illinois  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/08/13, 1:26 pm

What do I do if an at fault driver refuses to speak to his insurance company? This pending matter is causing severe financial issues for me and all he has to do it answer the phone when they call him. He is delaying the process.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search