India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/16/09, 10:18 pm

Motor Accident

Sir/Madam, On 13th Feb,2007 - I was riding my Bike in Mumbai and 1 Lady was crossing road suddenly. My Bike was hitted and she was Injured with Minor Facture. I immediately took her to hospital and Doctor gave certificate of Minor Facture and well conscious. She had launched a complain in Police State immediately. then I got a Jamin and i got released. This case case is still running in Megistrate court

2) After 2 Month she had filled a case Tribunal court for compensation and during November 2007 In surance has given money of Rs.35000/-.

Sir, Now I need to comout from the case from Megistrate court. Pl advise.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search