Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

I have my place of birth in my all documents is a village near to Satara but my orignal place of birth is near Gandhidham. I would like to change it in my all docs (Passport etc.). How can i do it?

Asked on 2/15/13, 8:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Why do you want to take trouble? What benefit you will derive by doing it? It will be a real mess for you, do not do it.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/13, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now