Legal Question in DUI Law in India

i have a case in magistrate court Mumbai, bandra for drink and driving. the case has been going on since last 3 and a half years. i paid Rs2000 challan at the time when i was caught. how can i get this case closed without pleeding guilty because i was not drunk. the amount of alcohol was approx 70ml. i stay in delhi and was in mumbai for few months and had my own car with delhi registration number.

Asked on 12/07/12, 6:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now