India  |  Medical Leave

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/20/12, 12:01 am

i purchased a flat in 1970 from guj.hosing board at meghaninager ahmedabad onhigher purchase ,and same was transferred in the name of my father in lawin the year1987 afer paying full payment of hsg board and transfer father was expired in the year 2005 without "registry"now after compliting the required formalities said ftat is transferred in the name of my wife in the books of hsg board.and we went to sub registrar"s office at meghani nager for registry.though it has been registed but the documents are sent to dy colletorat ambawadi for calculation of stampduty.

pl. guide me how much amt i will have to pay

flat is 42years old,rate of stamp duty will be present rates or ,of ther year when it was transferred in the name of my father in law,now it will be i the name of woman

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search