India  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/11, 3:40 am

pls help me , i am a 22 yrs old girl and i have a boyfriend . he cheats me when i say him that i am pregnant .what can i do please ,suggest me ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search