India  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/20/12, 7:44 am

where service is received from outside India , such service shall be taxable in the hands of ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search