Legal Question in Administrative Law in Indiana

How do I setup a postion for my daughter as my caretaker?

Asked on 3/10/10, 12:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mary J. Hoeller, R.N., J.D. Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should contact an attorney who practices in the area of Elder Law and is familiar with care issues and Medicaid.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/10, 12:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now