Indiana  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 10:39 am

I'm seeking advice on a wrongful conviction. A relative was convicted of child molestation. His girlfriends family reported this. My relative was given a public defender who did absolutely e nothing! The girlfriend was with and had children by a convicted child molester. And during all this the new boyfriend was not investigated. They put my relatives 5 year old on the stand to testify against him, he cried and they took him into the hallway, and when he came back you could tell he was cohersed. And the child said daddy when asked who did this, but he called both men daddy. And when they asked him to say the name he said Mitch, which he has never said Mitch that's what the girlfriends family called him, his family and son all called him Mitchell never Mitch. Also, the girlfriend stood by relative, until they told her she could not get her children back so she changed her story. She has given her children up basically because she has the convicted child molester living with her. Please, help us!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search