Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/13, 12:16 pm

I am divorced. My ex wife will receive 1/3 of my national guard pension and 1/3 of my teamsters pension when I start drawing them. Is she responsible for filling for her part to go to her or am I? Also, if she has to, and files late and I have already started drawing them, am I responsible to pay her back money because she was late on filing?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search