Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/18/07, 12:49 am

Fathers rights if unwed..

My son is 20 girlfriend is 17 she is due to give birth in 2 wks. Her parents have not been supportive and so (son & girlfriend) moved from indiana to nevada to live with me. They were here for 3 months , I took her to all doctor appts. purchased all baby items and now parents have come and forced her home. ny son has gone back with her because he wants to be there for the baby. parents are telling girlfriend that she has to give baby their name and now my son is afraid they are going to try and take his chid. Does he have any say at all in this matter if he has been the one supporting her from the beginning? girlfriend is on parents insurance though. Any advise would be helpful. Thank You

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search