Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/07/02, 10:52 am

Modify visitation

I want to modify visitation agreement.My children do not want to visit with their Dad,he is always lecturing them on government conspiracy and John Lennon.He tells them not to trust anyone and there are cults brainwashing people.He makes CDs and tapes about this and puts them in Demos at the store (he takes the kids with him)He is very paranoid and it is effecting the kids.My 16 year old refuses to have anything to do with him.My 14 year old sees him every other weekend,she is very depreesed about this and I have had several conferences at the school.My 8 year old hangs onto every word as gospel,she talks about stuff like spy planes and John Lennon all the time.

Do I have to wait for the court or can they not see him while this is in process.I do not want them expossed to this any longer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search