Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/10/02, 4:26 pm


My wife has filed for divorce and I am the only one working and supporting our three kids along with other finances. It is very hard to keep up with these finances alone. If I miss a payment on our Durango that is in both our names does that mean I would be at fault? What could she do to me? she said she was going to get a job and help out, but she hasn't.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search