Indiana  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 3:30 pm

I got approved for a loan modification, but they want a very large contribution payment, I don't have the money but my dad wanted to help with Credit card and the bank wont take the payment. what do i do now? I can't come up with the money and I can only pay the contribution with credit card

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search