Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/26/13, 7:00 pm

Can a divorced person get their retirement back? The ex is to get half of it when I retire. I have heard there is some kind of ten year time limit on this but, only if you "enforce" it. Is this correct and how do I do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search