Iowa  |  Federal Tort Claims

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/31/12, 7:31 pm

My ex put his name, but my address on hospital bill for my daughter. The bill came to my house and I opened it. I called the hospital to change to his address and then made a payment for $250. Now my ex is threatening to bring charges of a federal offense against me. What should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search