Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Iowa

I am a 60-yr old divorcee with a small farm worth around $300,000, an older car, and other worthless accumalations. What type of will/trust do I need to leave my 3 kids equal shares upon my death?

Asked on 4/25/13, 7:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Moens Moens Law Offices, Chartered
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Obviously you will want to discuss this in more detail, but likely a will would be sufficient.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/13, 12:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88403 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now