Legal Question in Family Law in Italy

Child Custody

I am US Military stationed in Italy and I have recently had a child by a local national. I want to know what I can do about getting custody of my Daughter. Her mom and I are having relationship problems and soon to end the relationship. I love my daughter very much PLEASE HELP..


--name removed---name removed--USN

Asked on 2/23/06, 4:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerardo Grazioso Studio Legale Grazioso
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Child Custody

About cases involving children born from not married parents, the jurisdiction on their custody is of the "Tribunale per i Minorenni" in the city where the child lives. If you like we can see ourselves in the law office of mine nearest to the city where you live.

Let me know.

Best tregards.


Avv. Gerardo Grazioso

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/23/06, 2:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Italy

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now