Kansas  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/19/13, 11:50 am

what can be done to stop making payments on a student loan since they have already garnished my paycheck?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search