Kansas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/24/07, 8:38 pm


i was a pta president and was a signer on the bank account i took money out and it went to treasurer she now claims i kept it . now the are trying to say i kept it for myself , what do i do been 10 days now but i understand detectives will be talking to me i live in kansas city ks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search