Kansas  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/10, 11:38 am

If son was arrested in Kansas for a DUI but we reside in Colorado which State should I retain my Attorney from?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search