Kansas  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/13, 8:45 am

I was a member of a local band. We performed original songs. in April, we went into the studio and recorded some tracks. I am no longer a member of the band so I have asked to be paid for the tracks that I recorded or to have my performance deleted from the recordings. Do I have grounds for this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search