Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/13/13, 2:46 pm

I had a baby premature in September of 2012. His father signed the birth certificate , but he doesn't help raise him or anything. He wants to see our son but he has no job and has never bought him anything or gave me any support. I have a job and suport our son by myself. Can i remove him from the birth certificate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search