Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Kansas


When my son was first born he recieved some medical attention from several doctors due to a infection. One of the doctors has physically damaged my sons appearance for the rest of his life, unless he has surgery. How long after a situation like this can a patient try to take legal action? I feel this doctor used my son as a test rat and was very unkind when he found out I took him to a hospital to get treated because my son lost half his ear! it has been several years and my son has had insecurity issuses. Please give me some advise.

Asked on 4/06/09, 11:33 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Hemangioma

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. You posted this question regarding Kansas law. I would suggest that you repost this for a Kansas attorney. California law would not apply.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/09, 12:39 pm
Alden Knisbacher Knisbacher Law Offices
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Hemangioma

You should talk to an attorney immediately to make sure you don't lose the right to sue. If this happened in California, I would be happy to talk with you further.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/09, 10:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

    A PHP Error was encountered

    Severity: Warning

    Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

    Filename: views/new_publicquestionview.php

    Line Number: 147

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now