Legal Question in Technology Law in Kentucky

just got a letter saying we are being sued because my son downloaded a movie offline and now the company wants 3500 to settle. What do we do?

Asked on 11/06/10, 4:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elliott Alderman The Alderman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire a lawyer. Happy to assist, my hourly rate is $350.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/10, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in Kentucky

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Computer & Technology Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now