Kentucky  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/28/13, 12:43 pm

Please help. I met a guy online and had sex with him. Now he is threatening to reveal photos of me to my family and work. In addition he has stolen passwords for my email and several personals sites. He has threatened to reveal everything unless I do as he says. He has NOT demanded money or property, but he continues to send daily messages threatening to expose me. Is there anything I can do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search