Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Kentucky

I'm being sued for an auto accident that happened in dec 07.I recieved the plantiffs medical records through the mail by the law firm that is representing the plantiff.I read through the records and I found out that he has been involved in other auto accidents before the one i had with him. In the reports he complained of back pain and arm pain in every one of the accidents and it was the same complaints with the one I had with him.Also I read in the medical reports that he started complaing to various doctors back in 2004 he had back and arm pains long before he was involved in any auto accidents.Please help I don't know what to do.

Cary Campbell Cary Campbell Law

Why hasn't your insurance company hired an attorney for you? This is not something that you should try to handle yourself. You need an attorney.

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Kentucky

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms