Louisiana  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/06/09, 12:38 pm

I recently got a dwi, 1st offense, I need to know what I can do to keep it off my record and want to know about the article 894 and what that allows me to do? Am I able to do the article 894 without an attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search