Louisiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/24/98, 8:00 pm

Medical Insurance Payments

My husband received a divorce he has voluntarily put his children on his insurance. His ex-wife has agreed to pay the deductible and the 20% left from the 80% his insurance pays. Q: If she does not pay the 20% and he has to pay it, how can he go about taking it from her child support and or if she has sole custody with a job with medical benefits can he remove the children from his insurance to avoid his credit being ruined for her non-payment of the bill?

Thanks for your time and effort to answer the question.

signed trying to do what is right for all concerned

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search