Louisiana  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 7:10 pm

Four days after I purchased my first car someone hit me from behind on the interstate at 70 miles per hour which totaled my car....the insurance company prolonged the settlement and stopped paying for my rental which caused me to miss work...as a result I lost my job... Is there anything that can be done legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search