Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Louisiana

what are my rights as lessee when lessor makes changes to a signed lease without my permission/approval?

Asked on 10/25/13, 5:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A written lease can't be unilaterally changed during the term of the lease. You can continue to honor the original terms or sue the landlord for noncompliance. It would probably be worthwhile to you to pay for an hour of an attorney's time to have him review the lease and your specific situation.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/13, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now