Louisiana  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/15/06, 4:06 pm

My father passed Sep 6th

My Father recently passed Sep 6th, he wrote a will on a piece of paper leaving all to my mother, The house is not paid for, we havent done anything yet, she needs to refinace the house, does she have to open a succession or probate to be able to refinance the house in her name? We are trying to move fast he had several unsecured credit cards which are starting to call, all 4 childern are good to go with whatever they have to sign if anythng to help my mother.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search