Maryland  |  Criminal Law

My probation officer is pushing through a summons for a case review. Should I seek legal representation in regard to this issue?

To place this in further context, I am on supervised probation due to a conviction on a DWI. In addition, to supervised probation for the next year and a half, whereas six months have already lapsed, I had to have an interlock device implemented into my vehicle for the next year. On this device I have had 3 violations and given the premise that it is seen as a near violation of my probation, my probation is sumitting a recommendation for summons by a judge.

If I am convicted it will more than likely result in my incarceration for a year which, in light of my persuance of treatment, had been suspended, which is thus the reason why I am on supervised probation.

If priority can be placed on answering this inquiry it was be more than greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Adam K