Maryland  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/22/10, 7:56 pm

how to declare a parent incompetent in maryland. My father is living in a house that is falling apart holes in the floors and ceiling and he is getting notices from the city for violations. He wont move nor will he let me or my mother fix the house up. Water dosent work and the floor in his bathroom is droping. We want him to move into a seniors home because he is elderly and has health problems. He has been hospotilized 3 times in the last year. what can we do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search