Maryland  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/28/04, 2:27 pm

How long should I wait?

All probate work completed on deceased family members estate and OK via letter from the court (2002). However family member keeps threatening to sue, so as executor(POA,trustee,personal representative) I did not distribute trust as it may be needed to obtain a litigator. Is there a statute of limitations when the family member can no longer sue?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search