Massachusetts  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 5:44 am


Can you give me a _rough_ estimate of what legal and filing fees would be in Massachusetts for a minor change to a condominium Master Deed? I've proposed that sections related to lifestyle (garbage setout, garden standards, etc.) be excised and moved to the Rules and Regulations. Those sections are standalone and have no references elsewhere in the Deed. The Board says it will cost "tens of thousands" of dollars to do this, and I suspect that's not correct. Can you assist?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search