Massachusetts  |  Criminal Law

90:24 charge, Negligent Operation, More detail, what to do?

I posted a question a couple days ago, but left out some info, so the responses I received may change.

The ticket said 90 24, but only negligent operation of motor vehicle was listed on the ticket. Nothing about drugs or alcohol. I am assuming this is the only charge made??

How does this change things?

These are the other details:

I have been on several medications prescribed by my doctor for a while. Recently my doctor upped the dosages. while driving I had a reaction to one of the drugs and became very dizzy and double vision.

This is a listed possible side effect of all the medications, but the doctor was not concerned.

I pulled over and a cop pulled up behind me. he said someone called in and said I was swerving a lot.

I explained to him that I had just taken some medication, showed it to him, and i believed I was having a reaction to it.

I was not arrested, he had me have my car towed to a local garage, and he brought me to the police station to call for a ride.

Then when I was leaving he gave me a ticked mark 90 24, criminal application.

I sent it in for a hearing.

What do I do now???

I don't understand??