Massachusetts  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/27/07, 2:07 pm


My husband is being held in Massachusetts on a warrent from South Carolina. My questions is what are the laws on extradition from Massachusetts to South Carolina and how long can Massachusetts hold him waiting for South Carolina to come and get him? The warrent is on probation violation. Please Help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search