Legal Question in Criminal Law in Massachusetts

I was pushed and harrassed the other day but massachusetts requires 3 incidents before I can file a restraining order. I'm afraid it will escalate. Is there anything I can do in the meantime?

Asked on 6/28/13, 6:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

if the legal standard us not meant, you should simply go to the police, since the conduct is an assault and battery

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 12:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now