Massachusetts  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/05/11, 6:51 pm

My friend's 18 year old son is summoned to court with a possesion of alcohol charge against him what will happen ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search