Massachusetts  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/12, 10:15 am

Is a person seeking guardianship in the state of Massachusetts allowed to use the funds of the ward to pay the lawyer hired to get the guardianship?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search