Massachusetts  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/11/13, 3:32 am

My wife and I purchased a house prior to being married. Now we are getting divorced. I put $100,000 of my money down on the house. Is she entitled to half of it or is it considered 'non-marital' money and should be returned to me if we sell the house?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search