Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Massachusetts

How do you file a motion in Mass District court. I am being sued by a jail house lawyer out to scam me and my famiiy out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. I am trying to do it pro-se because thats the way he gets people to settle, by tieing them up in paperwork and costing them thousands. I have answered the 3rd amamed complaint now and want to file a motion for dismissal. Can you help?

Asked on 3/18/11, 10:55 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Paul Lancia Attorney Paul Lancia
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sure, contact me with the details.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/11, 1:39 pm
Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This doesn't appear to have anything to do with the Federal Tort Claims Act. Therefore I am unable to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/11, 12:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now