Massachusetts  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 11:13 am

I got 14-day notice to quit letter for nonpayment of restaurant rent. What should I do next if I don't have money to pay and I decide to quit. Can the landlord take me to the court if I don't have money to pay what I owe.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search