Massachusetts  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/02/09, 7:27 pm

Real Estate

My son is selling his house in Massachusetts and the real estate agent lowered the asking price without his knowledge by 40,000 dollars. Now he says he screwed because he can never go back up again because people have seen the lower price. Does he have a recourse of action? thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search