Massachusetts  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/19/10, 6:19 am

selling jointly owned property. DO both parties have to agree to sell? If 1 oparty defaults on taxes what is resourse for other

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search